7 Chakra Bracelet, Chakra Anklet, Dainty Silver Bracelet. Energy Bracelet, Balance Bracelet
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖 Chakras are energy centers in the human body; Each is thought to correspond to different parts of the body and psyche. When our chakras are balanced, maximum vitality and health is experienced. 7 Chakras are represented in this piece.
Smokey Quartz - Root Chakra
Garnet - Sacral Chakra
Citrine - Solar Plexus Chakra
Peridot - Heart Chakra
Blue Apatite - Throat Chakra
Amethyst - Brow Chakra
Moonstone - Crown Chakra
- 3-6mm Gemstones
- 3mm Sterling Silver beads
- Beads move freely
- .5mm Sterling Silver Foxtail Chain
- Sterling Silver fasteners
- Customization requests welcome
- Adjustable Extender is Optional; See LENGTH drop down menu.
- Measure Wrist/Ankle circumference and add 1/2 Inch = Size to Order
SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST! www.crystalminded.net/signup
Thanks for shopping!
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 5 - 7 business days
- Europe : 2 - 8 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
My aim is to ensure you can fully enjoy your CrystalMinded piece and I am 100% committed to your satisfaction.
As long as usage instructions are followed, I do not expect any problems with your order. However, in exceptional cases when you face a problem, I will fully support you. Please get in touch with me.
I will carefully investigate the issue. If I conclude that it is related to a part or craftsmanship failure, I will either repair or replace it, ensuring it is as good as new, at no additional cost to you. This is valid within 30 Days of purchase.
HOW TO CARE FOR CrystalMinded Jewelry
We recommend NOT wearing Sterling Silver in hot and sweaty circumstances due to rapid tarnishing causing delicate chain to become brittle and break. Avoid direct contact with chemicals, such as perfumes, essential oils and creams. Chain is easily broken when bent.
Use a soft, lint free cloth to wipe down your Sterling Silver immediately after taking it off. This is especially true for thin delicate chain. This will prevent dirt and sweat from fast tracking tarnish which will lead to unnecessary breaking.
All pieces should ideally be stored in an anti-tarnish jewelry box, or in an air tight, cool and dark place. Do not bend the chain. If you are not wearing your piece, then it needs to be laid flat or hung up.
All gemstones should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth. Avoid hot water and harsh chemicals. Some gemstones (Opal and Pearl top of the list) are very sensitive to moisture and cannot be cleaned with jewelry cleaning detergent. This may result in a change in color and sheen. Opals should never get wet or they will turn yellow and lose any iridescence (which may or not return once allowed to fully dry. That can take 2 weeks or more.
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Ruby am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Michelle Ruby, 2524 Pattonsville Rd., Jackson, OH 45640, USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this made of Sterling Silver?
Yes. Everything is made of .925 Sterling Silver. No other metals are used.
It is 100% hypoallergenic.
Everything is 100% nickel free!
Are these gemstones real?
Yes. All gemstones are 100% genuine, undyed and untreated, and ethically sourced.
Can you create me a custom piece?
Yes. Please view our Design Your Own section to have a piece of crystal jewelry designed Just For You.
What is your Return and Exchange Policy?
I cannot accept Returns for (unless they are faulty):
- Custom or customized orders due to their nature
- Earrings for hygiene reasons.
Conditions of Return:
All items must be returned in perfect condition & in their original packaging to qualify for a refund or exchange. Postage is the responsibility of the buyer including original shipping cost which will not be refunded.
Please allow up to 5 days after we have received your exchange/return to be inspected and processed.
Please keep in mind that all pieces are handmade to order.
Mar 11, 2022
Exactly what I wanted. So delicate and perfect. Arrived so quickly too. Thanks!!
Jul 23, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
Received my bracelet and it’s beautiful. The light shines through and it’s just lovely. Dainty and just what I wanted. Can’t wait for the necklace to arrive.
Dec 17, 2020
I love this bracelet so much. Unfortunately, even after measuring, it was too big for my ankle. Luckily the seller was very prompt and was happy to exchange the jewelry for me. I have not yet completed this exchange, but so far my experience has been positive.